At a time when the majority of the electorate is unsatisfied with the direction of the United States and the state of Arizona, most municipalities enjoy high approval ratings and local elected officials typically outperform statewide and legislative elected officials.
At HighGround, we are extremely proud to support the efforts of local leaders and are excited to announce that it was a clean sweep for all of the clients supported by Team HighGround in last night’s election cycle.
“We believe local elections are the heart of our democracy and are honored to work with many candidates over this last election cycle,” stated HighGround President Chuck Coughlin. “We were privileged to work for amazing clients and are fortunate to collaborate with some of the best and brightest local leaders in an effort to impact positive change for our state and local communities.”
Winners supported by HighGround include:
- Avondale Mayor Kenn Weise – 49.57%
- Buckeye Mayor Jackie Meck – 55.36%
- Buckeye Vice Mayor Michelle Hess – 64.74%
- Peoria Vice Mayor Bridget Binsbacher – 54.82%
- Peoria Councilmember Bill Patena – 72.53%
- Peoria Councilmember Jon Edwards – 100.00%
- Peoria Proposition 494 – 62.05% Yes
- Peoria Proposition 495 – 65.64% Yes
- Peoria Proposition 496 – 65.38% Yes
- Surprise Mayor Sharon Wolcott – 100.00%
- Surprise City Council Candidate Ken Remley – 56.96%
- Surprise City Council Candidate Jim Hayden – 56.98%
About HighGround Campaigns
When it comes to winning campaigns, HighGround has an unmatched record of success. The team consistently creates informative and original public campaign efforts that are able to break through the immense clutter of business/political communication rhetoric. HighGround’s methods and strategies have been proven through some of the most heated and competitive statewide and local elections.