HighGround’s campaign capabilities include:
- Survey research: Public opinion surveys can be a lot of things – a snapshot in time, a roadmap telling you where to go, a glimpse into the unknown, reassurance that you are headed in the right direction, or a wakeup call when you’re not. Accurate and unbiased survey data is one of the most important tools in your toolbox. Our team has more than a decade of experience in determining and measuring statewide, regional, and local behavior. Our team is committed to unbiased research – telling our clients the good, the bad, and the ugly. We test both positive and negative messages because we believe that clients deserve the impartial truth.
- Strategic writing: A well-placed op-ed and well deployed letter to the editor program can be very influential in community projects. Our team has the capability to craft a sharp, persuasive op-ed that will be printed and can be used across a variety of mediums.
- Grassroots development: Our team specializes in coalition development and grassroots coordination. We can reach out across the state to establish support and an alliance with community groups, elected officials, and business organizations.
- Direct mail: Our team has won numerous national awards for our direct mail work, as we write and design all of our pieces in house. Direct mail pieces are still one of the most effective ways to communicate with voters and our team would be able to design mail pieces that effectively promote your issue.
- Advertising: Our can assist in the development and deployment of advertising in local newspapers and in outdoor advertising developing key messages that can increase awareness to shape public opinion.
- E-mail: Email lists of area residents can be acquired to give your team the ability to speak directly to residents at a very low price. Our team has nearly two decades of experience in designing, writing and sending out e-mails advocating for particular issues.
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are three of many ways we can interact directly with residents, which can be helpful for grassroots organizing and mobilization. Our team has experience in monitoring public opinion through these mediums and can react rapidly to push a positive message or stem any falsehoods.
- Robocalls: Another low-cost, effective way to rapidly communicate with voters is through a robocall program. By directly calling voters with a pre-recorded messages, we can get our talking points out in a quick and efficient manner.
- Editorials/Blogs: Our has a wide breadth of experience when it comes to creating and developing content for editorials and community blogs. This is a tool that can be used to connect with a large audience and sway opinion through opinion pieces crafted by our team of writers.